Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on wheregroup’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on wheregroup’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by wheregroup whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on wheregroup’s site are given “as is”. wheregroup makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, wheregroup does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should wheregroup or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on wheregroup’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that wheregroup or a wheregroup approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on wheregroup’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. wheregroup does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. wheregroup may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. wheregroup does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
wheregroup has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by wheregroup of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
wheregroup may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with wheregroup’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of australia wheregroup State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Please read this disclaimer carefully.
Information on this Internet site should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice. Because every investors needs and financial situations are different, the ideas on this web site are intended as a guide only.
wHeregroup, wHere ? Property and Runna Associates its related entities responsible for maintaining this Internet site and its directors, officers and agents believe that all information contained within this internet web site is correct. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained herein and wHeregroup, wHere ? Property and Runna Associates disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from the Internet site at www.wheregroup.com.au and www.whereproperty.com.au
© wHeregroup Pty Ltd.
wHeregroup is a trading name for the following companies:
- wHere ? Property Pty Ltd – which conducts real estate transactions as a buyers agent. License 1507376 – Licensee in Charge Todd Hunter, License No: 1483285
- Runna Associates Pty Ltd – which conducts mortgage broker origination under Australian Credit License: 388 535
The subject matter on and accessible from the web site www.wheregroup.com.au is copyright. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, wHeregroup, wHere ? Property and Runna Associates grant visitors to the site permission to download and display its copyright material only for private purposes. For reproduction or use of copyright material beyond such uses, permission must be sought directly from wHeregroup, wHere ? Property and Runna Associates. If given, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part.
This site may contain links to other websites operated by entities which do not belong to the wHeregroup, wHere ? Property and Runna Associates. These links have been provided solely for you to obtain further information about other relevant products and entities in the market. wHeregroup, wHere ? Property and Runna Associates have no control over the information on these sites or the products or services on them, and therefore makes no representations regarding the accuracy or suitability of the information, services, or products described on them. You are advised to make your own enquiries in relation to third parties described or linked on this site. Inclusion of a link to a third party site should not be construed as that party’s endorsement of this site.
By linking to sites operated by third parties, wHeregroup, wHere ? Property and Runna Associates are not authorising the reproduction of any material on such sites, as such material may be the subject of intellectual property rights.